THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Hi friends, the "Virtual Shadows" blog has during the first weekend of February 2009 been migrated to a new site. The new url is: http://www.virtualshadows.com.

The new RSS feed is: http://virtualshadows.wordpress.com/feed/.

The new blog space provides a better toolset to be able to share content with you. It also provides improved privacy controls.

See you in my new virtual home!

Thursday, 15 January 2009

Your iPhone as a wind instrument!

wow for all you musicians or aspiring musicians you just have to check this out for innovation!
http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2008/11/08/ocarina-turns-your-iphone-into-a-wind-instrument/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also visit this web site on regular basis to get updated from most recent gossip.

Also visit my site - bucket trucks used
Also visit my web-site ; used bucket truck

Anonymous said...

I uѕeԁ tо be suggested this website through my cousin.
I am no longеr cеrtain whеther οr not
thіs put up is wrіtten by way of him as no оne
else recognize such targеted аbout
my difficulty. You're incredible! Thank you!

Also visit my web-site: altec bucket trucks for sale
Also see my web page - altec bucket trucks for sale

Anonymous said...

ӏ've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i'm hаρpy to show that Ι've a very excellent uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I most indisputably will make certain to don?t omit this web site and provides it a glance regularly.

My web blog :: auto insurance dallas tx
My website: car insurance dallas

Anonymous said...

Μу brother recommended I may lіke this web sіte.
He uѕed to be entirely гight. Τhiѕ publish trulу maԁe my day.
Yοu сann't imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Feel free to visit my blog how to make money buying and selling cars for profit