Question of the month - January
Hi friends! In 2009 I am trying something new in my blog "Question of the Month". You know there is not a single month that passes when I see something strange, odd or beautiful, that can be related to what I do in my spare time, my working time or when researching my next book.
This month it is a picture and I want to see if any of my blog readers can guess what it is :-)
So here it is 'January's question'. What is this? Or where do you think you can find this?
There is one person disqualified from this discussion and this is Göran, you know who you are as it was you that brought it to my attention... all else feel free to guess away.. will be fun to see if you get close...
2 comments:
This looks like dishes stacked in a bathtube or something like that.
I assume that you mean there is water in the bathtub?
There is water. Read through my blog, there are clues :-)
Post a Comment