The book arrived on Tuesday
It's been a really busy week, but the highlight was Tuesday when the postman arrived with my book. The BCS have done a good job. Hence after a long, tough day, Tuesday evening was party-time!
It's been a really busy week, but the highlight was Tuesday when the postman arrived with my book. The BCS have done a good job. Hence after a long, tough day, Tuesday evening was party-time!
Enviat per
Karen
a
11:11
Etiquetes de comentaris: My Publications, Out of the Box
4 comments:
Congrats Karen!
My copy of your book left Amazon 15 minutes ago headed for Iceland.
waiting, waiting, waiting for my copy to arrive in Vienna.
lol you remind me of a dog I had when I was small.. very impatient for that piece of beautiful chocolate and then swallows so quick that I wonder if he was able to taste it :-)
thanks for your impatience... don't forget to leave youe feedback on amazon when the book eventually arrives ..
i have much more to write and publish.. the next book is in my head just waiting for the pen to paper bit
Post a Comment