Virtual Shadows is MOVING!
Hi friends, this blog has during the weekend been migrated to a new site. The old site (blogspot) will remain active for a time until I see the visitor statistics falling to zero. However I will not be making any more posts here as from Monday 2nd February.
The new url is: http://www.virtualshadows.com from which will do a redirect to http://virtualshadows.wordpress.com. The redirect will be moved sometime tomorrow, 1st February.
The new RSS feed will be: http://virtualshadows.wordpress.com/feed/
The new blog space provides me with a better toolset to be able to share content with you. It also provides improved privacy controls. This is a pretty good way to celebrate 2 years of blogging for me :-)
Please be sure to share with me what you think about my new blog space, and also if there have been issues getting there (on this blog of course, I will keep checking for a time).
See you in my new home!
No comments:
Post a Comment