THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Hi friends, the "Virtual Shadows" blog has during the first weekend of February 2009 been migrated to a new site. The new url is: http://www.virtualshadows.com.

The new RSS feed is: http://virtualshadows.wordpress.com/feed/.

The new blog space provides a better toolset to be able to share content with you. It also provides improved privacy controls.

See you in my new virtual home!

Monday, 28 May 2007

Avatar Carin Qunhua in Second Life.

Carin Qunhua is my avatar in Second Life. I wonder if any readers of my blog are Second Life residents?

2 comments:

Steve Greenham said...

Hi Karen/Carin - I'm Gilban Gagliano in Second Life but I must admit that I haven't used SL very much. I just wander around aimlessly without much to do - rather like the UK on a wet bank holiday weekend! Steve G

Karen said...

cool Steve then we should change that! we don't want you wandering aimlessly around! I had an idea of setting up a virtual alumini meeting place there there ;-)

what do you think?