THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Hi friends, the "Virtual Shadows" blog has during the first weekend of February 2009 been migrated to a new site. The new url is: http://www.virtualshadows.com.

The new RSS feed is: http://virtualshadows.wordpress.com/feed/.

The new blog space provides a better toolset to be able to share content with you. It also provides improved privacy controls.

See you in my new virtual home!

Saturday, 5 May 2007

Another dimension to RFID - I Cyborg

Have any of you heard of this project with Professor Kevin Warick -I Cyborg? I guess this has received some publicity in the UK so it's no news for resident Brits.

For the rest of us ... He has implanted himself -and declared as the first ever cyborg- and even implanted his wife with a chip and spoke publicly of implanting his daughter -but I don't think he did it in the end?

If you are feeling the need to read a bit of 'reality horror' check out this link now and be shocked ;-)

No comments: