THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Hi friends, the "Virtual Shadows" blog has during the first weekend of February 2009 been migrated to a new site. The new url is: http://www.virtualshadows.com.

The new RSS feed is: http://virtualshadows.wordpress.com/feed/.

The new blog space provides a better toolset to be able to share content with you. It also provides improved privacy controls.

See you in my new virtual home!

Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Autumn has arrived in Sweden

You know I have not been posting so much lately.... I guess it's because I am waiting for my first book to be published. I use my blog for my research, and at the moment I'm not doing any. I guess I should, you know for my next book. Anyhow instead I am walking in the Swedish mountains. Taking time-out, and it feels sort of nice to disconnect from society and its demands. In Sweden I made many friends during my short weekend in the mountains :-)

No comments: