THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Hi friends, the "Virtual Shadows" blog has during the first weekend of February 2009 been migrated to a new site. The new url is: http://www.virtualshadows.com.

The new RSS feed is: http://virtualshadows.wordpress.com/feed/.

The new blog space provides a better toolset to be able to share content with you. It also provides improved privacy controls.

See you in my new virtual home!

Friday, 25 July 2008

RHUL ISG Alumni Reunion 2008

This week I was at a reunion held at the Royal Holloway University of London (RHUL) for the Information Security Group, and it was so cool! I met a whole load of security professionals over and above those that I had already had the pleasure of studying alongside with on the distance learning programme. I also had the pleasure of speaking on the Wednesday, I spoke about privacy and how perceptions are changing and why.

If any of you guys I met at this conference read this post, I would like to thank you for being there. It really was a pleasure to meet you all!

No comments: