LOL - non mandatory ID card in Sweden
Referring to my previous post. I almost fell of my chair laughing at the bullet-point for Sweden on why they had got their rating. It was "non mandatory ID card". LOL it maybe however I can tell you as a British resident in Sweden that if you don't have a card you cannot do anything! OK well there are 2 things here. 1) every person MUST have an unique ID number, I often joke and say that each Swedish child born in Sweden are in addition to the usual body attributes needed to survive, you know 5 fingers, toes, head, brain, heart etc..., also are born with a personal ID. Point 2) is that in order to prove that you have this ID, i.e. in order to be able to do anything in Swedish society, you need an ID card! oh boy I still haven't stopped laughing at this one... non mandatory ID card lololol. You wouldn't believe how interesting it is to try and live here in Sweden without one.
No comments:
Post a Comment