THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Hi friends, the "Virtual Shadows" blog has during the first weekend of February 2009 been migrated to a new site. The new url is: http://www.virtualshadows.com.

The new RSS feed is: http://virtualshadows.wordpress.com/feed/.

The new blog space provides a better toolset to be able to share content with you. It also provides improved privacy controls.

See you in my new virtual home!

Friday, 5 October 2007

The Storm Superworm

Hej! I enjoyed reading Bruce's essay on this potent new breed of worm that I thought to share with my blog readers.

2 comments:

rybolov said...

Hi KLO

Imagine that, young people acting like young people. There's a reason in the army you have "crusty old bastards" in charge of them. Now the problem happens when you promote the kids over the top of the "more mature" officers. =)

Karen said...

Hej rybolov, I guess you are responding to my other posting of the day? Facebook and Canadian Border Guards?

I do like your comment :o)